Follow the steps below to manually connect to eduroam network.
Note: Eduroam login requires your complete email address, email@example.com, and your password regardless of the type of device or its operating system.
For Windows users, please follow the instructions below. Note that the images may not be exactly identical to your own environment but the process is still the same.
- Download PRIME-CA-CA.der here.
- Open the CA certificate.
- Press Install Certificate.
- Install the certificate on the Local Machine
- Install the certificate as a Trusted Root Certificate Authority
- Press Finish
- Using Windows Search, Open Network and Sharing Center
- Click “Set up a new connection or network”
- Select “Manually connect to a wireless network”
- Define the Network name.
- Select WPA2-Enterprise then click Next.
- Click Change Connection Settings
- Switch to Security tab.
- Choose Microsoft: EAP-TTLS as the network authentication method
- Go to Advanced settings and tick Specify authentication mode then select User or computer authentication
- Click ok – close and connect to the eduroam wifi.
- Enter the username and password provided by your Admin (PRIME-CA Account).
- Press Connect to accept the server certificate
- You will be connected to the eduroam network when the authentication succeeds.