Follow the steps below to manually connect to eduroam network. You may also download the instructions here.
Note: Eduroam login requires your complete email address, email@example.com, and your password regardless of the type of device or its operating system. Images may differ from your local environment, but the process is the same.
I) Install eduroam-eeei Wireless Network Profile
- Download the eduroam profile – eduroam-prime.mobileconfig
- Open the file to install.
- Click Continue to install the profile and accept the certificate
- Enter your eduroam PRIME Account and click Install.
- Connect to the WiFi network with eduroam SSID.
- You will be connected to the network once authentication succeeds.