Follow the steps below to manually connect to eduroam network.
Note: Eduroam login requires your complete email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, and your password regardless of the type of device or its operating system.
Similar to Mac OS, a wireless network profile is necessary for the iPhone to connect to eduroam. For iOS users, download the eduroam profile – eduroam-prime.mobileconfig
- Tap on the profile and select iPhone.
- Click Install to install the profile.
- Click Install.
- Enter username including your domain.
- Enter password.
- Click Done.
- Under Wi-Fi, select the eduroam SSID.
- Enter username and password fields then click Join.
- You should now be connected to eduroam.