Follow the steps below to manually connect to eduroam network.
Note: Eduroam login requires your complete email address, email@example.com, and your password regardless of the type of device or its operating system. Images may differ from your local environment, but the process is the same.
Download PRIME-CA.der here.
- Locate Certificate Installation from the Settings. It usually resides under Security & Location settings.
- Select Install from storage and locate PRIME-CA.der
Connect to eduroam network
- Under Wi-Fi, select eduroam.
- Choose TTLS as the EAP Method
- Choose PAP as the Phase 2 Authentication.
- Input your PRIME eduroam username in the Identity field.
- Use prime.edu.ph when asked for the domain.
- Input your password and press Connect.